'THE HSMT FORMULA - Securing
the hotel industry'
The "HSMT Formula" operates on a strict step-by-step format,
with each of the seven stages of the process dependent upon the completion
of the previous stage.
The results provided by this unique formula provide a permanent structured
and complete prevention and security solution for any hotel or tourist
attraction, of any size, whether chain-affiliated or independently managed.
'The HSMT Formula' involves the assignment of a HSMT Group specialist
to the hotel for the entire process. He takes responsibility for the seven
stage process, carried out as follows:
- Establishment of strategies and policies for the hotel or hotel group,
under consultation with HSMT Group specialists.
- Audit and survey of existing safety, prevention and security measures
at each property.
- Gap analysis of the audit results against the agreed strategies and
policies, including a presentation to property management.
- Development of security and prevention plan to address the gaps located
in the audit. This plan is divided into four distinct areas:
- Human Resources
- Light equipment
- Creation of comprehensive, long-term training plan to facilitate
the security plan.
- Production of a security and prevention manual, including all related
policies and procedures.
- Implementation, control and follow-up under guidance from the HSMT